Wednesday, October 18, 2017

stone mountain sky hike

At the end of the summer after months of patiently waiting and right before our yearly passes expired, we were able to go to Stone Mountain to do the Sky Hike.  During our previous visits to Stone Mountain it was either closed or Zach wasn't there to give us the needed second chaperone so much to the delight of the oldest two we were finally able to go.  

Zach and Connor LOVED it!
Micah powered through his fear and felt accomplished when it was done.
Logan made it bravely through the first level before stopping.
I, with Connor after the boys came down, hated it but forced myself to at least get through it.  Heights are not my thing, but my middlest baby singing one step at a time to me while I was going is a sweet memory that will be with me forever.




































1 comment:

  1. This blog is fantastic and impressive nice photography. we are offer a free commodity tips on mobile. MCX TIPS FREE TRIAL ON MOBILE , ACCURATE MCX TIPS

    ReplyDelete