Wednesday, September 6, 2017

last day of summer

We have a special tradition on the last day of summer where each child can, within reason, choose one thing for us to do together.  The choice can't take up too much time or be too far away so that it doesn't take up all the time for the other events to take place.  This year's last day of summer was one of my favorites!

Micah chose to eat lunch at Tokyo, YUM!

Connor chose to go bowling.  So so FUN!  We chose code names for our games so playing was Tyler Chatwood,  Charlie Conway, Boba Fett, and Elizabeth Swan.

Logan wrapped up our day with a trip to Scoops for ice cream.  YUM again.

I loved spending the summer with the boys doing all the fun things and all the relaxing things and building a closer relationship with each of them.  Lots of things take a backseat in the summer so that we can be together in different scenarios and situations, and I am so thankful that I have that opportunity.  I will never regret the things I didn't get done because I was busy getting time with them.  

2017 was the Best Summer Yetsu. 








No comments:

Post a Comment